- Only overnight guests have courtesy, reserved parking privileges at 40 Town Landing Road, Southport, ME 04576. Please let us know in advance if there is more than one car per suite so we can plan accommodations for the additional vehicle at an off-site location.
- Visitors and guests are transported to the Cuckolds Island in our covered Cuckold’s launch, piloted by a US Coast Guard Licensed captain. Launch service is by reservation or appointment only. Travel to the island takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Guests looking to spend their day or evening on the mainland can make these arrangements through the Innkeepers, as weather permits. There is a charge of $100 per hour for the launch services.
- Captain Leslie also offers boat tours of the area. Enjoy a tour by boat of beautiful Boothbay Harbor. Learn tidbits of the history of the area, other islands and lighthouses, and catch a glimpse of seals and porpoises along your way. The boat tours are available, as weather permits, for a charge of $100 per hour.
- Winds, seas, and 10-13 foot tides require flexibility in scheduled trips to and from, or an occasional cancellation on short notice.
- Overnight guests with their own boats may arrange in advance to reserve one of the Cuckolds moorings, and be transported to the Island dock with our captained launch, for safety and liability reasons.
- Our moorings are also available to be reserved by the public for $25 a night. Call 855-212-5252 to make your reservation.
The Inn at Cuckolds Island Light House
Connect With Us